WIN! Callaway Apparel’s All-New STORMGUARD™ III Waterproof Suit worth over £300
Callaway Apparel is giving one lucky winner the chance to receive a full STORMGUARD™III Rainsuit for men – the company’s highest specification, most premium waterproof clothing to date.
Key Product Benefits
New Motion Bi-Swing back pleat inserts, offering enhanced mobility, are a strong feature of the STORMGUARD™ III Jacket, giving the player unrestricted room to complete their shot.
The STORMGUARD™ III Jacket’s adjustable toggle hem allows for a perfect custom fit in the main body, while a ‘Droptail’ design, featuring a silicone gripper, prevents the garment from riding up or moving during the golf swing, or while putting.
Aqua Guard water-resistant zippers, adjustable Velcro tab cuffs, plus a fleece-lined collar for comfort and warmth, complete the suit’s significant weather-resistant, waterproof rating of 15,000 MMU.
Adding to the fully ‘custom-fit’ nature of the trousers, a lower zip hem allows them to be put on/taken off without the need to remove golf shoes, while an adjustable trouser width feature creates the opportunity to configure a slimmer fit, if desired.
The lucky winner will receive:
StormGuard III Waterpoof Jacket*
StormGuard III Waterproof Trouser*
(*exact colour options may vary)
For your chance to win, please enter a valid email address below and be sure to include your name.
Callaway Apparel Europe Terms and Conditions
- • The “Callaway Apparel Autumn Collection” competition is open to individuals who provide their full name and e-mail address on the competition entry page.
- • Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- • Promoter: Perry Ellis Europe
- • Employees or agencies of Perry Ellis Europe or the wider Perry Ellis International, its group companies, their employees, their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition, may not enter the competition.
- • Entrants to the competition must reside within the United Kingdom and provide a valid address from within the United Kingdom should they win.
- • Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- • By submitting your name and e-mail address upon entry into the competition, and opting in to receiving marketing communications, you agree to share your email and receive information from Callaway Apparel Europe containing offers and marketing content that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every e-mail sent.
- • To enter the competition, you must enter your name and e-mail address where prompted on the competition page. No purchase is necessary.
- • One entry per person.
- • One lucky winner will win one STORMGUARD™ III Rainsuit.
- • Subject to availability. Where preferred stock, size or colour is not available an alternative will be offered.
- • Perry Ellis Europe does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Perry Ellis Europe.
- • The closing date of the competition is 11:59PM on October 30th 2023. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
- • One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- • Perry Ellis Europe accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize, receiving the prize and / or not specifically included in the prize.
- • Perry Ellis Europe accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to the prize once tracking shows the prize has arrived and been signed for at the address provided.
- • The winner will be notified within seven days of competition closing. The winner must reply within seven days of being notified by Callaway Apparel Europe / Perry Ellis Europe, otherwise the winner’s prize shall be forfeited, and Callaway Apparel Europe / Perry Ellis Europe shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Callaway Apparel Europe / Perry Ellis Europe shall be entitled to select another winner.
- • The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- • Callaway Apparel Europe / Perry Ellis Europe retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- • Callaway Apparel Europe / Perry Ellis Europe reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Callaway Apparel Europe / Perry Ellis Europe in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- • The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Law courts.