1. Promoter: Callaway Apparel Europe, Perry Ellis Europe, Mappin House, 4 Winsley Street, London, W1W 8HF
2. Entrants may enter the competition by following the specific directions given in respect of the competition.
3. One winner will be selected randomly from all correct entries at the end of the competition’s selected period.
4. Closing date for entries is 31st August 2022 at 10pm; entries must be received by the closing date.
5. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over only, excluding employees and
relatives of employees of Callaway Apparel Europe or any of its respective parent, subsidiary of
affiliated companies, or of any other person or entity connected with the competition.
6. In order to be eligible for a prize, entrants must provide necessary details as requested by Callaway Apparel Europe.
7.Callaway Apparel Europe’s decision in respect of competition winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into
in respect of any such decision. Details of the competition winner can be obtained by sending a stamped
addressed envelope together with details of the specific competition within 30 days of the closing date of
the relevant competition to; Lisa Keating, Perry Ellis Europe, Mappin House, 4 Winsley Street, London W1W 8HF.
8. Callaway Apparel Europe has the right to select an alternative winner if:
a. a winner is ineligible to enter the competition;
b. Callaway Apparel Europe are unable to contact a winner within 24 hours of the closing date for entries if a
prize is only available for a specific date or dates;
9. Winners will be notified via their social network channel, email, telephone or post within 48 hours of the relevant closing date.
10. Prizes are as stated in the competition and non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to
circumstances beyond our control, Callaway Apparel Europe is unable to provide the stated prize(s) we reserve the
right to award a substitute prize. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer / supplier.
11. No responsibility can be accepted by Callaway Apparel Europe for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete,
inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. Callaway Apparel Europe is not responsible for any technical
errors in communication networks, internet access or other prevention of entry to a competition
12. By entering a competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. All copy forms part of the terms and conditions of the competition.
14. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable
control with no liability to any entrants, the winner or any third party.
15. This agreement, the promotion and all matters connected with or arising from them are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with
the laws of the United Kingdom.